Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, July 01, 2004

The Firstborn

My very first Blog notice! I feel like a proud parent. Or maybe not. I just found out about blogging today, so I thought I'd give it a try, set it up. Since I'm headed back to college soon, it will give folks a good way to keep up with me. I'll try to keep things current.

Just got back from Singapore today; spent a few days there visiting friends. I have today and tomorrow, and then we head for Thailand to see another family. We'll spend the 4th of July with them, and that should be fun! Plus, I hear we get homemade ice cream in the mix. ;-)

I'll write more after Thailand. All my love to you guys!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger davoice said…

    Whoop! Whoop! First comment too!

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, no fair! Shouldn't the sister have first rights? Oh well, Katy, I love you bunches, how exciting I get to read about you. You're practically famous!
    Shortie

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go, kid. Great job.

    Love you, Dad

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Katy- dilly. THis is edward wong howe popaliue tivrusky the fourth! Aka cassie!Yeah for bloggs! now i can know what you are doing hehe!. Email me when you get the chance!luv ya chicadee. Cant wait to see you!

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey katy..i am way excited that i get to keep up with you now! it is awesome to be able to see what is going on in your life! i will be praying for you and your family and all that God is using yall for---love britt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home