Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Friday, July 02, 2004

Travel Plans

No rest for a drifter! Well, I'm not technically a drifter, but I will be traveling for the next week. I'm leaving tomorrow for Thailand, as planned, and then on our way back, we will stop in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia, from Tuesday-Saturday. After that, I will be back home until I get ready to go back to Texas (woo-hoo/sniffle). So I won't have online access again until July 11 or 12th...by then I'll only have two weeks left here in Malaysia! Amazing how fast time flies...and yet how long it seems to last...and yet how fast...

Anyways, I hope you all have a fabulous week! Your prayers would be appreciated, especially as we travel in Thailand, where there's been some unrest recently. We don't anticipate a bad situation--but prayer can never hurt!

Thanks again, and as always, much love to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home