Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Friday, July 02, 2004

Comments Welcomed---Here's How...

I'd love to hear back from you guys on my blog, so you're welcome to respond to my posts (the stuff I write and put up on the blog) with comments. To do this, click on the link that say X Comments (X represents however many comments have already been posted); that link is located at the bottom of each post. Then click on the link that says "Post a Comment." If you're signed on to Blogger.com, put in your username/password; since most of you may not be, go ahead and click on "Post Anonymously." In that case, simply include your name in the message so I can know who sent it!

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you guys!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you've started this venture, and I know that you will bless a number of people in the process.

    MW

     

Post a Comment

<< Home