Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

If you need wisdom

As I've been seeking God's will about several things this semester, it's taught me a lot about trust. I've had to trust that God is working out his perfect plans for me, even when I can't see them. He reminded me of this verse the other day; what a blessing that we can go straight to the God of the universe for wisdom! When we aren't sure what to do, when we want him to tell us what it is he wants us to do...he will.

If you need wisdom--if you want to know what God wants you to do--ask him, and he will gladly tell you. He will not resent your asking. But when you ask him, be sure that you really expect him to answer, for a doubtful mind is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.
--James 1:5-6 (NLT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home