Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Saturday...

Well, it's Saturday evening, and school starts on Monday morning. Hard to believe this break has gone by so quickly! It's been a great one, though, with time to spend with family and a couple of friends. It'll be exciting for the new semester to start, to see how things go. It'll probably be summer already before I know it!

I've had a fun last few days. Lance got to cook supper for my family on Thursday night, and he did an excellent job! The fajitas he made were delicious. Almost everyone got seconds (or thirds). We decided that we weren't really going to have enough time to get a good visit in with our friends at the farm we'd planned on going to, so we decided to try that some other weekend. Instead, Lance stayed with my aunt and uncle (we got to play with their new ping-pong table after we cleaned up from supper!), and then he and I met "Aunt" Betty for our lunch date the next day. We had such a good visit with her...she's the sweetest lady! She asked a lot about my family, since she was a missionary herself for many years and understands crises like these.

I came back over to Dallas today in time to greet my cousin, Jeff, who just got back from his time with his family in Egypt. We just got done having barbeque over at my aunt's and uncle's, and now Jeff is getting ready to get his jet-lagged body to sleep while I'm preparing to finish my packing for school. Tomorrow I'll go to church, leave here around 1:00, meet Lance in Ft. Worth, and then it's back to school!

May the Lord bless all of you in a very special way this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home