Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Just an ordinary day

It feels like this day has gone on forever, but it's still only 4:00 in the afternoon.  I suppose it could be blamed on the fact that I woke up at 7:00 and that I'm still jet lagged, so it seems like many hours have dragged by, with several left before the day is over.  But it hasn't been a bad day, just a rather ordinary one.

I went to the doctor's office with my mom this morning, and for now the doctor is holding off on surgery for now.  He gave my mom a shot and some exercises to do on her shoulder, and then she's supposed to see him again on the 9th.  If the exercises haven't helped by then, they'll consider the option of surgery.  The surgery itself has an 85% chance of being sucessful, while the exercises alone have a 70% chance--so he thought it was worth a try.  We'll see how it goes.  Mom's cold is doing better, so that's good. 

I did get to eat Taco Bell for lunch, so that was exciting.  Everyone went to take a nap around 2:00, and I went to my front-living-room-turned-into-a-bedroom (complete with air mattress) for a while.  I ended up playing guitar for an hour and a half, which I really enjoyed, although now the tips of my fingers are sore and I think my voice is a little hoarse.  Then I've checked my e-mail (finally, since the server was down earlier this morning) and decided to update my blog.  So there you have it!  I really don't have too much more to say that would be of much interest...so perhaps I'll sign off for now.  Have a lovely day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home