Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, July 19, 2004

This next week

Wow.  I'm leaving Malaysia one week from today.  It's surreal!  As the count down has dwindled, I'm starting to be hit by strains of homesickness, even though I haven't even left yet.  It's odd, because I'm supposed to have already said goodbye to this place and to my home...and now here I go again.  Such is life.  Even as I will regret leaving here again, I am excited about this next chapter of life!  The very day I get back to Texas, I get to spend the afternoon with my boyfriend, whom I haven't seen in almost four months.  I'll get to see other friends in the area, be with family, and soon school will be starting.  A whole new semester will roll around then, a whole new chapter bringing around unexpected challenges and blessings!  It's exciting when you think about it--even though there is grief at what will be left behind.  I cannot wait to see what God holds for me during the next year of my life, for I believe He has much good in store, as well as much growth. 
 
This last week I am squeezing in everything I need to before leaving: shopping, time with friends, time with family, and gift-buying for people in the States.  Plus, we're trying to get a family picture made, considering our last one was five years ago!  I believe it will be a good week, and I want to enjoy every minute of it, even as I prepare for the next chapter I will step into.  Blessings and love to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home