Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

All Things New

I suppose the beginning of any new school year brings excitment and anxiety, from the first day of kindergarten to the first day of your senior year at university. A whole new year, full of possibilities! My coming year at college has been on my mind lately, as I've been putting together my schedule for this coming semester. I can't wait to be back, on campus, with friends I haven't seen, some in four or five months. I'll be in a new dorm, new classes, and I'll meet new friends. And yet, there is some anxiety. Because of difficulties with my depression and occasional mess-ups with medicine, I have yet to complete a full school year, uninterrupted, in the last two years. Will this year be the same, halted half-way through by something beyond my control? Or will I triumphantly complete two full consecutive semesters, a first since 11th grade?

Today I was listening to KLTY online (my favorite station), and I heard a song by Stephen Curtis Chapman called "All Things New." I love Chapman's music anyway, but this song particularly touched me. It felt so personal as I listened to the words. Imagine...we can receive a touch from God, a touch that can make us new and bring new blessings each and every day. I felt as though God had reached from heaven and hugged me. With all I've been through, with all I'm sure I will go through, God is making me new every day. Beautiful, precious thought! I felt such a hope and promise, from God himself, about the year to come...all because he doesn't give up on me, and because he is still making me new every day. Whatever my year brings, I trust God is planning something new, something beautiful, for me, even now.

May this fall bring his newness and love in your own lives. Blessings!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [b][url=http://www.beautifulbagsstore.com/]www.beautifulbagsstore.com[/url][/b] As currently being a Lego variation carrier, this sort of bag is kind of incredibly crafted. It really is cumulated creating usage of brown leafy and off-white block plastic-type content stones. Subsequent the situation presumes the renowned LV Damier design and style. Several of the web sites can also be identified to sell these products and solutions at lower selling prices as a result of high competitors in the industry. Every single 1 on the Pochette is actually a minute form of Louis Vuitton pouches that you ought to consider about all inside the wallets could possibly be minimum a ample quantity of in measurement that you simply simply preserve anywhere, even although will obviously in ailment any sizeable goods, for that lead to a great offer Louis Vuitton Bags Available for purchase of individuals merely make utilization of it as supplying not so main tote. affection provides are usually displayed with a zipper near, gorgeous patterns, logos appropriate, stiching accomplished and the like.

    [b][url=http://www.onlinebagsstore.co.uk/]louis vuitton bags[/url][/b] A golfing study course might be a dream position, but unless it is actually well irrigated with a state-of-the-art irrigation process, it will not only lead to water wastage but will do damage for the high quality in the ground. Therefore a sensible conclusion need to be taken when choosing which procedure to adopt. The golfing system irrigation procedure commonly is made up of sprinklers, subject controllers, central regulate methods and valves.

    [b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] The adaptable message is organized inside of a stage-based style, employing the moms due day and the baby's beginning date, to ensure messages is often "personalized" for each mother by subsequent the precise week of fetal and baby progress. We all know what phase of being pregnant or motherhood just about every girl is in when she is enrolled and can fine-tune the messages to meet her needs. We have been furnishing adaptable messages for cellphones in text (SMS) and audio (IVR) format from weeks five to 42 of being pregnant and week 0 to month fifty one for that first 12 months of baby's daily life..

    [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com/]www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com[/url][/b] As the green movements expands, it is actually becoming crystal clear that businesses can have to adapt to these shifts to survive. Eco-friendly eating places tend to be probable working with cleaning merchandise that are less toxic, practising eco-friendly power usage and maybe are LEED licensed. If that is the situation, they may very often promote those people facts generating them a lot less complex to establish, and locating them is well worth the effort and hard work..

    [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursesale.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] Laci's mothers and fathers termed the police at six pm. A research from the park and encompassing areas straight away ensued. It absolutely was very outside of character for Laci to depart and not using a word. Meanwhile, Loubier enhanced merchandise excellent and shortened delivery periods from months to weeks--making both equally retailers and consumers pleased. The consequence of all people adjustments: Celine's sales previous calendar year were up 40% from 2000, to $203 million, and gains rolled in for your first time in ten a long time. This 12 months profits will probably be 10 situations what they ended up in 2003, predicts Loubier.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home