Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Random Bits of Info

#1--Last night I finally got all my souvenir shopping done for my friends.  Woo-hoo!!

#2--We think we may have found a baby cobra in our house last night; very interesting.

#3--I absolutely DESPISED the season-which-became-a-series finale of
"The Agency."  I'd been watching it here while I was home, and it is a fantastic, interesting series.  Not only was I disgusted that it was cancelled but that it wasn't cancelled in time to have a more conclusive series finale.  Ggrrr!

#4--I got to sleep late this morning!!!  Until 11:00.  A first for me in a while.

#5--I am about 75% packed by now!  I'm very proud of myself.  And I've discovered I have a LOT of clothes.

#6--Tomorrow's my last day at my church here!  Sniff, sniff

#7--I leave the day after tomorrow.

That's it for now.  If I think of more random, possibly interesting comments, I will put them up.  Love to all of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home