Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Fall Break!

Hey friends! Yay for long weekends! I'm so excited. Today's my last day of school for the week, and tomorrow I head up to the DFW area. I'm riding up with a friend of mine, Cassie, and I'll stay with her. Tomorrow, I'll also get to visit with Lance for a few hours, and I'm looking forward to that! I might also get to see Reed on Saturday, if he wants to come up and meet me in Ft. Worth. One way or another, however, I'm headed up to Dallas that Saturday morning to visit with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. It'll be a full weekend, but I'm hoping it will be a good one, too! I'll probably be offline mostly till then, so my next post may not be till Sunday or Monday.

So, till then, I hope you have a great weekend and that the Lord blesses you richly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home