Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, February 21, 2005

New week begins

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say hi. My weekend ended up being a good one, and now a new week begins. Only one weekend between now and Spring Break! I can't wait.

Oh, and I'm so excited, cuz I just found out my dad may get to come visit me in April! I mean, he's not coming just to see me, but I'll get to see him...and I'm so excited!

Today went well...classes were fine and everything. I did some homework this evening, and then Lance and I got to play tennis. I'm getting better...I think...

I'm heading to bed soon, since I have to be up by 7:00 tomorrow. I'm about to give my mom a call and talk with her a bit. I love and miss my family so much! I'm so grateful for them in my life, and I can't wait to be back with them in May.

I hope all of you have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home