Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Beautiful Days

I would just like to say that the last two days have been perfect. I mean, just perfect. They have been such beautiful days! For example, our highs have been in the 70s yesterday and today; right now, it's 77 degrees outside. I love it!! It's the perfect weather. Finally, a break from the freezing cold, and yet it's not too hot, either.

I can't believe I've written, like, three posts today. Well, it's been a while since I really wrote. My weekend went really well; I got to go to Ft. Worth for my doctor's appointment, which went very well. Then I got to spend the rest of the weekend there getting some much needed relaxation time. Friday night we went to Lance's church's Valentine's Day banquet, which was actually not really a banquet and was more of a luau. That was pretty fun. We got to go there Sunday morning for church as well, and that was wonderful to see the people I knew there. And while I was there, Lance's mom and his sister, Leslie, took my choir dress and hemmed it for me. That was such a great relief, since I've been needing to do that since first semester of my Freshman year! And they did such a great job; I was so grateful. They were so kind to do that for me. So the weekend went really well...it just made me wish it didn't have to end and that I didn't have to go back to school! But hey, Spring Break is coming up in a little over two weeks, so I can hold out till then, right?

Yesterday was a rather normal day of school, as was today. Last night, though, I did go play tennis with Lance. I've finally learned how to actually play a real tennis game and keep score and everything, so instead of just hitting a tennis ball around, he and I actually got to play. I'll tell you, it makes a world of difference! Mostly it just makes it more fun, because there's a little competition going on. So we played for about an hour and a half and really enjoyed it. I think we're going to try to play either tennis or racquetball on most nights, even if for only an hour, so we can get some good exercise. Plus, I've found that going to play in the evenings gives a really good (sometimes much-needed) break from schoolwork, and it really enhances my mood.

Well, I'm off to go eat supper soon; I'm meeting Christina in the lobby around 6:00; Lance will meet us there; and then off we go to join our other friends. Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! I say a special prayer for each of you now: may God bless you in an extraordinary way this week, and may he draw you closer to himself. His love is faithful beyond our understanding; may we also be faithful to love him, and others, in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home