Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Quick stop

Just wanted to drop by and say hey! The weekend went by rather quickly, but it was fun. We got to teach Ira to play racquetball on Saturday night, and that was great! She learns quickly. Sunday was a good day; Ira came to church and really enjoyed it. We hope she comes back.

That afternoon, I got a call from one of my oldest and dearest friends, Terri-Lynn! I've known her since I was 9, and we went through almost every year of school together since 4th grade up through our senior year of high school--and that's quite rare in the MK world. She called from Canada and we got to talk for almost an hour, catching up and everything. It was great! I even found out that her dad, who's in Asia right now, just recently saw my dad in Indonesia. They randomly ran into each other at a hotel there--small world! Anyways, it was great to talk with her and catch up on things.

School today went by well. I ran by the store tonight and then got some homework done with Lance at the library. So things are going well! Just wanted to drop by and update briefly. God bless!

By the by, I thought this was an interesting thought:
a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right...
Thomas Payne
Common Sense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home