Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, January 24, 2005

The Father's Love Letter

Lance sent this to me in an e-mail, and I wanted to share it with you. It's a link to a beautiful "love letter" to us from God. Please take the time to check it out (and let the narrator read it to you, as well), because it's an incredible reminder of the love God has for us. When we see how much worth God places on our lives, we are inspired to live differently; and when we see how much he loves us, I believe that we are inspired to love him more. I'd encourage you to read this love letter from your heavenly Father--may it change and bless your heart today.

The Father's Love Letter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home