Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Friday, March 11, 2005

MSNBC.com--Which beauty products rated best?

This will probably apply more to the women reading my blog, but my grandmother was just showing me today an article that has all the best beauty products, everything from lipstick to mascara, face wash to face moisurizer, and shampoo to fragrances. It has a really good list of products, and I thought it was pretty neat, so I decided to post a link to it for any girls/women who might be interested in checking out the best-rated beauty products. Enjoy, and feel beautiful!

MSNBC.com--Which beauty products rated best?
Results from Health Magazine's 6th Annual Healthy Beauty Awards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home