Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Productive, in a laid-back sort of way

Hey everyone! Today's been a good, productive day; like I said in the title, though, it's all been laid-back. I slept pretty late and then spent some time talking with my grandmom before we ate lunch (Granddad was running errands). Then I took some time to get a lot of little things done: making some phone calls for my dad, a call I needed to make, several e-mails to write, filling out some insurance forms, checking through mail my grandparents had accumulated for our family, and a few other little things. It was nice and relaxing, just getting through stuff at my own pace.

By the way, I went to Focus on the Family's movie review website called Plugged In Online to look at the review for the new movie Kingdom of Heaven, a movie depicting the Crusades. I haven't seen it yet but thought I'd be interested in seeing what they had to say. They included some really cool quotes from the movie, so I thought I'd close with those:

What man is a man who does not leave the world better?

You cannot stand before God and say that I was told to do this or that, or that virtue was inconvenient.

The main woman of the film says, after watching Muslims pray, Their prophet commands them to submit. [Islam means “to surrender” or “submission.”] Jesus says, ‘You decide.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home