Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Calvin and Hobbes

In honor of school being almost over with (I just have one final left at the moment!), I decided to include this comic from Calvin and Hobbes as an appropriate conclusion to the year. I can't draw it for you, but the words should speak for themselves.

Calvin is standing in front of the classroom holding a small box in his hand. He says: "Today for show and tell, I've brought a tiny marvel of nature: a single snowflake." He looks at the class: "I think we might all learn a lesson from how this utterly unique and exquisite crystal..."--looking at his box with the snowflake--"turns into an ordinary, boring molecule of water, just like every other one, when you bring it into the classroom." Calvin says, throwing the box over his shoulder as he walks towards the door: "And now, while the analogy sinks in, I'll be leaving you drips and going outside." (Cavlin's teacher yells in the background, "CALVIN!")

Note: the opinions of this comic do not necessarily reflect the views of the school-loving Katy; however, Katy's evil twin, the summer-loving Katy, at the moment might enjoy the joke about the classroom a little bit more. Have a lovely day!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    Calvin and Hobbes rock. My favourite cartoon in the whole world!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home