Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Day #1 of finals week: so far no finals!

It's the first day of finals week...and I haven't had any finals yet! It was nice, to have the whole day to myself. I slept late, and then got a call from Kirstin to say she and the other girls (Melissa, Rachel, Ashley) were going to go lunch eat in the Cafe. So I went with them and then came back to do an hour's worth of homework. Then I met with Rachel, and we went to talk with the Dean of the liberal arts school about our Critical Thinking teacher and some of our concerns about the class. I think the meeting went well; it may not benefit us any, but maybe the classes after us will be a little better off. So by the time we finished our meeting with him and I looked over Rachel's paper, it was close to 3:30. I needed to study for my psychology exam tomorrow, so I hit the library. I found a nice back corner, pulled out my text book and notebook, and proceeded to study 8 chapters, plus my notes, from 3:30 to 7:30. I felt very productive! :-) Afterwards, I went back to my dorm and called Lance; we got to eat at Scholotzsky's for a late supper, which was really nice. It's gotten cold again here (!), so a nice warm Scholotzsky's sandwich was perfect. Then we went and browsed at Hasting's (which is so much fun!), and I found a book I wanted to give Rachel as an engagement/wedding present. After that, we headed back to the dorms, and now I'm in my room, getting ready for bed.

My psychology final is tomorrow at 10:30, and then I'll have the rest of the day to review for my Critical Thinking exam and my English exam, as well as finishing up that Critical Thinking paper. Once Wednesday is over, I'll be done with the semester! Then all I'll have to do is pack up and move things. And soon I'll be headed to Malaysia!! I can't wait to be back and see my family.

Good night now...God bless!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kate, I'm a friend of MMJ&M and found your site through theirs. I love your blog! It is so refreshing. I once attended the college you attend, and your blog brings back memories. :-) Good luck with finals and all. Will you continue writing through the summer break?

    Blessings,
    Eliz

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Hi Eliz! Thanks so much for your comment. It is always so encouraging to me when people leave comments to say they enjoy my blog. I appreciate you taking the time do that--and I'm so glad you like my blog! Yes, I will be keeping up with posts over the summer; I'll probably have a lot more to write then besides just about school! I'm so glad you liked my blog, and thanks for the comment; come back as often as you like.

    Thanks,
    Katy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home