Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Lindsay's JSB!

Oh, I almost forgot: my sister had her Junior-Senior Banquet this weekend! She and her class have been working super hard all year to put this together for the seniors, and now it's finall over with. I'm so proud of her! I got to see pictures of her (RIGHT AWAY, right, Dad?!) and she was SO BEAUTIFUL!! I have a gorgeous baby sister...except she's not much of a baby anymore! Wow, I just can't tell you how great she looked. The program I used to post pictures hasn't been working lately, but as soon as it does, I'll post some of her from that evening. She really did look amazing. I can't believe she'll be 17 this summer!

I LOVE YOU, LINS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home