Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Other bits of news (or "Life Other than Choir Tour")

There's more to my life than our choir tour, so I thought I'd throw in bits and pieces of my life's happenings in this post.

I've been pretty tired since tour, but not too bad. Monday I did get to sleep late since my first class wasn't until 11:00. I finally got my Critical Thinking paper in, which was a huge relief. I finished my Life Science paper last night and turned that in this morning, another great feeling. Now I just have one final paper which is due the day of my Critical Thinking final, May 4th. Other than that, I don't have any major tests or papers until finals week. Actually, for most of my classes, I only have three class periods left! We just have the rest of this week and then next week before finals the following week. Woo-hoo!!! Amazing. Where has this semester gone? It seems to have dragged on forever, but it also seems like it shouldn't be over yet. Crazy.

Fun news: I got to talk with my sister this morning on the phone! That was such a treat. It was really really good to talk with her and it just made me miss her all the more. (I can't wait to see you, Lins!) She was telling about this guy who has asked her to her school's Junior-Senior Banquet. I am so happy she got asked, and I think the guy she's going with, Ben, is pretty sweet. He asked her by dressing up, getting down on one knee with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, and saying, "Will you go with me to JSB?" How awesome is that! I'm so excited for her, and I just know she'll look beautiful. I wish I could be there to see her! But since I can't, I'm going to insist on my parents sending me pictures the moment they have them. Anyways, that was an awesome treat, and it made me so happy the rest of the day!

Another neat piece of news: Lance's sister, Lisa, went into induced labor this morning at 9:00! I just called Lance's mom to ask how Lisa was doing, and she says it's going slowly but well. Please say a prayer for her that God would protect her and help the delivery to go quickly and smoothly. Lance will soon be an uncle again! (He says this is the first one to really count, because you can't truly appreciate being an uncle when you're 5) I'll let you know how that goes as I get more news.

Well, you should have lots to read today, with this post and my "choir tour" post. Hope you are all doing well and that God is blessing you greatly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home