Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

We're back!

Hola, everyone! Woo-hoo for exciting weekends. Well, it's still not over yet, but it's been a fun one. I won't go into all my detail now, but we had a great time with our friends at the farm (M&M&J&M for code names!). Matt, Lance, and I actually pulled an all-nighter last night because we watched four movies and then decided to stay up to watch the sunrise (which was fun!). I did get some sleep later that morning, from about 8-11 or so, maybe a little more.

Anyways, had a wonderful, wonderful visit there. I'll go into more detail about that soon. Also have some awesome, fun pictures to post, but for tonight, I'll just post one. The trip back went well; we arrived safely and all. I was babysitting that night, and Lance had been invited to come and "hang out" if he wanted. I was really glad he came with me. The kids totally warmed up to him, even Bethany (3, almost age 4), who hardly ever talks to anyone outside her family. I gave Lance a hard time 'cause he started getting the kids all hyper--they thought he was "so funny" and would just laugh and laugh at him and run around the room--and I joked about not having been hired to babysit THREE kids. But honestly he was a huge help; the kids loved him; and I didn't have to occupy them completely all by myself. So that was a really fun evening.

Now we're back and I'm going to bed so I can get up for church tomorrow. May all of you have a wonderful day of worship! I'll write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home