Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

End of the week coming up...

Hey everyone; just wanted to drop by and leave a note. Today's gone well; my classes went by quickly. I'm so glad it's Thursday and that tomorrow's Friday! I finally got my psychology presentation and paper over with, and I think they both went well. That's a huge load off my plate. This afternoon I mostly did laundry and homework. Lance had an interview with our church's music minister about getting the job of music intern for FBC. From what I hear, it went well. I haven't seen Lance since choir, though, to really talk about it because he came back from the meeting feeling sick and has been sleeping in his room since then. We're hoping that he's ok and will feel better in the morning.

I did get to go to Java City and spend time with Kirstin this afternoon, too; and she, Christina, and I went over to see Rachel and Daniel's new house that they're going to move into once they're married. It's very nice, and I can tell Rachel's very excited about it all. It was fun, and we had some good "girl talks" (despite Daniel being there).

The exciting news is that I get to see my dad tomorrow! I can't wait.

Here's another article with further news about the damage done by the recent earthquake in Indonesia; they say the damage has been much greater than they first thought. The death toll is at 600 and is expected to rise substantially.
CNN.com article: Quake 'worse than expected'

I'm off to bed--I'm actually going to try to go to sleep somewhat early tonight! Hope all of you have a wonderful evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home