Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Easter Break!

Yay! I'm off for Ft. Worth today to enjoy my Easter break! I'm so excited and so thankful for this time off from school, even if it's only one day. And I'm excited about the Easter season in general--we celebrate it so often without even realizing the full implications of what we celebrate. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this time off. I leave in a little less than an hour and a half. I will be coming back Saturday night, though, so Lance and I can be here for church on Sunday morning. All of you have a blessed Easter!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Howdy Howdy big sissie! :D Well, i was soooo thrilled to get ur e-mail! Yea! :D And i will write ya soon, but to let ya know, i did NOT do basketball....wow, i know right? Even with Grace, Lindsay L, and Mary getting mad that i didn't...i held firm! :D So yea, just to let ya know. I love you so much. Happy Easter!!
    Shortie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home