Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Back to School

Hey everyone! As you may have guessed by the title of this post, I am now back in school. Spring break is over and done with. *Sniff* It's very sad. I did have a lovely Spring break, I just resented having to do so much school work over it. But ah, well, such is life. It really was a wonderful time to spend with my grandparents, and I enjoyed just getting to be with them. They are always so kind. Like Friday morning, my grandmother took me shopping and bought me some new makeup! Isn't she a dear?

I got to spend the last day or two of Spring break with Lance and his family. My granddad drove me to meet Lance on Friday afternoon, and I got to spend Friday evening and Saturday with them (well, and Sunday, too, before we left to drive back to school). Mostly we hung out...we did watch several movies, which was fun. Then Sunday, early evening, we drove back. At first I sort of dreaded being back, because I was already burned out on school work. Taking Friday and Saturday off, however, to do no homework did help. And once I was back, it was actually rather nice. I always love getting to come back to my dorm room (especially when it's so clean because there was no one to mess it up over the break!). And I went up to see Kirstin and Christina after I got in, and it was so great to see those girls! We spent time talking and catching up, and then I came back to my room. I got to talk with my parents briefly as well before I went to bed.

You know that biology make-up test I studied for all week? Well, I got to take it this morning, and that's over and done with. It was the most lovely feeling! And the test really wasn't too hard this time. I walked back to my dorm saying, "Thank you, God...thank you, God..." because I was so happy that I was finished with that. Granted, I think I have two or three more tests this week to start studying for...but that's ok... Oh, and it was fun to be back in choir today. I got to see Melissa again! And I was glad to finally be singing again, since I haven't gotten to be in choir for two weeks (one week while I was sick, the other, of course, being Spring break). Our first big concert is a week from tomorrow! (Dun dun dun...scary music plays)

Oh, and as another note to mention...Daniel is back! Many of you know him or about him, and I've mentioned him on here before. He's Rachel's fiance` and he's back from Iraq! I personally haven't gotten to see him yet, but he's here back on campus. We are all so thankful that he's back and that the Lord kept him safe. I know Rachel must walking on air! I'm so happy for her sake that he's here again...I know all these months have been hard on her.

Well, that's most of my news for now. I'm off to my Critical Thinking class in half an hour, so I'll try to do something productive until then. I hope all of you have a wonderful Monday and then wonderful days to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home