Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Briefly...

Hi everyone! I haven't had a lot of time to put up a note lately, but I thought I'd at least drop in to leave a quick post. Wanted everyone to know my weekend's gone quite well: I've had some really good time to spend with my girl friends, lately, and I'm thankful anew for the awesome girls God has put in my life...Christina, Kirstin, Melissa, Rachel, Kelsey, and so many others. The weekend involved seeing The Incredibles at the dollar theatre on Friday night, a Saturday morning brunch with Kelsey, Christina, and Kirstin, some racquetball Saturday evening, church this morning, supper at church tonight, and homework dispersed in between. So all's going well. I do have several projects and papers coming up, so you can pray that I'll have wisdom to know when to start and how to pace myself. I know all my friends have a lot of work coming up, too--hopefully we'll all survive without too much stress! I hope all of you are doing well and have had a great weekend. God bless you richly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home