Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Choir tour coming up

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. Things have been pretty busy; most of my free time in my room is spent trying to get homework done. See, I leave on choir tour tomorrow morning, and we don't get back till late Sunday night...and I have two papers due that Monday and Tuesday. So basically I've been trying to keep up with current homework and also get ahead on those two things. Basically, my paper due on Monday needs to be done by tonight. I hate that. Oh, well, it really isn't too bad. Our choir has our concert on campus tonight, and then we leave tomorrow morning. Phew. Please pray for me over this weekend if you think of it. I've been really tired, kind of dragging, the last several days; and as excited as I am about our choir tour, honestly, the last thing I want to do is go on it. But I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun...I just wish I had this weekend to get things done and get caught up on rest.

Other than being tired and having lots of work, things have been going pretty well. Lance has started working at the church this week in the afternoons, so actually while he's gone till 5:00, it gives me time to get more done, and then we get to spend a little bit of time together in the evenings. This afternoon, I think I'm babysitting, so I'm just going to drop Lance off at work, go babysit, and then pick him up when I'm done. Then our choir concert tonight is at 8:00 (I guess that means I have to dress up again).

I've been e-mailing some with my mom and sister, and it's so neat to realize that I will get to see them about 4-5 weeks!! I really can't wait to be back with my family, be back in Malaysia...it will feel really good to be home, even as I know I will miss the "home" and people I love here. I'll get to be back overseas for about 2 months, a little less...I think it will be such a good time.

Well, I'm going to go get ready for class. Just two more classes, and then my day is over. Then I can get some homework done before babysitting. I hope all of you are blessed over the next several days with the love and mercy of God...he is so good, you guys. He is always faithful, and lately he's been reminding me of how very much he loves me. It's amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home