Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Quick note on Sunday evening

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd drop off a quick note before heading to bed. Today's been a good day; the church service today was really great. After the service, the music minister invited Lance and me out to lunch, since Lance is working as the new music intern. We went out with a few other couples as well who are involved with the music program. It was a good time. I'm so proud of Lance's new position--he was telling me he even gets his own shared office, with desk, computer, and leather chair! Cool.

Anyways, I intended to do homework this afternoon, but after my all-nighter on Friday night, I ended up sleeping from 1:40-5:00. Then we went to go eat at the University supper tonight; Christina and Kirstin showed up just from getting in after their time in Ft. Worth. Anyways, it was fun to be with everyone and just talk. We came back and Lance and I watched a movie on TV, and then I did homework. Now I'm off to bed! Sorry this is a bit of a short, somewhat boring post. Hope you all have a good week!

Also, by the way, found out that there was another quake off of Sumatra, Indonesia. It wasn't as big as the others--about a 6.8, it was--and it didn't kill anyone or cause any tsunamis. But I know that the people there are still living in perpetual fear of another tsunami coming and wiping out the rest of their lives. I can't imagine living in that kind of horror, with it just being added to by all these additional after-quakes. Just thought I'd mention it and ask for you all to pray for the people there, that they would find the only One who can take away all their fear...the only One who can promise them a life after death. If you're interested in reading the CNN.com article on it, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home