Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Weekend, learning to relax, papers & projects, tennis...randomly life

Hey! I've been so busy and have meant to post sooner, but I never got around to it. It's late, and I'm going to bed soon, but I thought I'd put up a little note.

This last weekend was a pretty fun one. Lance and I got to go see his new niece, Addi, and she's adorable! It was really great to get to see her. I've been getting kind of run down lately, so the break from being at school was nice. I was still pretty out of it, though, when we got back--I could tell my resources were running low--so I tried to take a relaxing Sunday afternoon/evening. I missed Rachel's bachelorette party to do it, which I felt badly about, but I seriously could tell I needed some down-time. I slept some, read my Bible, skimmed a couple of other books, wrote in my journal, and then had DQ for supper with Lance and watched a movie together in the lobby. It helped just to relax for a few hours. I'm still working on that. I was pretty tired today as well, so I didn't get as much homework done as I would've liked. I got pretty stressed out because I had to finish this paper/Power Point presentation for a class tomorrow, and my partners and I never got a chance to get together and work on it. I ended up putting most of it together, but at least it's done now, right? Well, almost. Anyways, I got stressed about that, so Lance took me to play tennis for an hour or two. It helped a lot, and I can tell we're both getting better. It was actually a lot of fun.

Anyways, now I'm pretty tired and will be heading to bed. I hope all of you are doing well in your various parts of the world. May God bless you with a refreshing of your spirit this week. My love to each of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home