Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dorm life!

Hey everyone! I am back on my college campus and beginnng the process of setting up my dorm room. It is fabulous to be back! It's really nice to be back in my own special room. :-) And it's been great to see so many of my best friends again! It's been over three months since I've seen most of them, so I'm really excited. Kirstin's here, and we've gotten to hang out some--yay for late night shopping trips to Super Wal-Mart! And Melissa is here--we're excited that she's now just a few halls away! And I got to see Rachel--the new bride! I will be making her show me all her wedding pictures soon. And of course, Christina will be getting in tomorrow, which will rock my face off. :-)

I won't make this super long for now. I don't have my internet connection up in my room yet, so I'm borrowing a friend's computer. Hopefully this will be remedied soon! Most of my stuff is here except for the stuff I stored with my friend Amber. Hehe, I didn't have sheets last night, so I got to sleep on Kirstin's sleeping bag! And now I don't have a towel...so I'm trying to decide if I should shower and, if so, how I should dry off. Hmm...the questions of dorm life!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home