Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A good day...a God day

There have been some rough spots in life lately, but today's been a good day. You know why? 'Cause it's been a God day. A day where God made it a point to point himself out to me in the every-day-stuff. And God really can be found anywhere when you're looking for him. That's what I am trying to make my focus of late: simply God. Not me, not my friends, not relationships, not my life or my worries...but God. Not my interests, but his. Not my desires, but his. Not my plans or agendas, but his. And, oh, how I fail so often. But I'm trying. And as I try, he grants grace, and he gives peace.

What a joy to be His.
May you have a God day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home