Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fun weekend

Well, this weekend has been a nice one. It's been a good time just to be with friends and enjoy life. Friday night, a big group of us went to this country-western dance place. It wasn't a club or anything; it actually was a really family-friendly environment. It was set up in this old high school, and a band played really old country music. It was a lot of fun! We did a line dance that was really fun, too. And the funny part of the evening was that this really old man decided he really enjoyed dancing with me, because he ended up dancing with me five or six times! He actually would go request a song (he liked waltzes) and then come get me to dance with him. He seemed like a sweet old man. His wife had died in '98, so I felt sorry for him. He said he came to that place every Friday night just because he enjoyed dancing with "you kids." It was cute. After that, Kelsey, Lance, and I went by Dairy Queen; and that was fun.

Yesterday I took things pretty easy. At 5:00, we went to Ashley's birthday party at Chili's, and that was fun. That evening, Nick, Lance, and I played tennis, and then we met up with Kirstin and Christina later to go play Rollyball (our own special game!). It was a fun evening.

That's about it for now...hope all of you also are having a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home