Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

School's started

Forgive me for not updating more. I've had internet off and on due to various reasons, so I haven't been online as regularly. Also, life's already gotten busy, so I haven't had time to post much. This will be pretty brief, but I just wanted to say that school has started and so far is going very well. I am loving all my classes so far!! Yes, I am such a nerd. But all of them will be so interesting I think, even though they all include a lot of work.

Spiritually, God's been teaching me a lot and breaking me a lot. I'm learning a lot about being at the end of myself and my strength. But that's when God's strongest, right? I pray it is so, because I feel I have so little left to give.

May God bless you all.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Katy-lu-Freebush!!

    Hey sissy!! I miss ya. I hope things are good over there..i am praying for you! I just got back from student leadership retreat...man we did like extremem sports...i'm soo sore! :) things r interesting here...choices of teenage life blah! but i'm good...i love you!!

    senior!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home