Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Starting Back Up!

Hello everyone! I will be pretty impressed with those of you who still come by my site, since I haven't written anything on it in a while. However, I've decided to start back up with posting, and everyone can thank Elizabeth for her encouragement to do so. As a personal note to you, Elizabeth, it was wonderful to meet you this last weekend, and your encouragment--not only about starting back up with my blog--was a blessing to me. And your children are adorable! I hope I will get to see you again sometime soon.

Anyways, I can't write long since I have a paper for Southern Literature class to finish. But I will say that school's almost out, the end is in sight...and I couldn't be happier! This semester has been so hard in so many ways, but God is so faithful. I have learned a lot, and he has given me joy in the midst of--and because of--many painful situations. I just have this paper to finish, a presentation in my psychology class next week, and then finals...and then I'll be going home soon to see my family! My dad was just here for a visit from Tuesday through Sunday, so that was great to be with him for Easter.

That's all I will write for now, but I just wanted to put up a new post with the promise of more to come. May God bless you all richly today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home