Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Splendors of China: the Forbidden City

Yesterday, on Wednesday, I went with my grandparents and friends of their's to the Dallas Museum of Art to see the Splendors of China: The Forbidden City exhibit. It was a really neat experience! Made me a little homesick, too. If you'd like to learn more about the exhibit, you can click on the following link to go to the website for the Forbidden city exhibit at Dallas Museum of Art.com

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I'm so jealous! Today is my birthday, and my husband was going to take me to that exhibit along with a dinner out. We couldn't find a sitter...so no exhibit! Was it just wonderful?

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Hi Eliz! I'm so sorry you had to miss the exhibit, and on your birthday! Happy belated birthday, by the way. :-) Yes, the exhibit was fantastic. I really enjoyed it. The art was beautiful, exquisite, and I was amazed at all the detail in everything. I do hope you get to go sometime! And I hope you had a great birthday. Thanks again for commenting!
    God bless,
    Katy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home