Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Birthday countdown

Hey everyone! Life's been a little busier lately, but mostly because it's been involving preparations for the upcoming birthday's: namely, mine tomorrow and Lindsay's the day after. Yesterday and today, our family went to the mall while Mom made sure to try and find a few gifts for Lins and me (isn't Mom sweet?!). And Dad took me on a father-daughter date yesterday for lunch (isn't Dad sweet?!) while Mom and Lins shopped; today Dad took Lins out for lunch, and Mom and I shopped. Works well, huh? We also got to go eat as a family at the night market tonight with some friends of ours from church, which was fun.

Well, forgive my brevity, but I'm going to get ready for bed. Busy day tomorrow! Turning a year older can be very tiring business. :-) Hope you all have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home