Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Problem

Well, friends, my computer has died temporarily, so I won't have very easy access to the computer, erego, it will be more difficult to make posts regularly. But never fear! I will try my best to do so.

All I have to say at the moment is that the weekend has come, and I have never needed one so much. Yay for weekends and sleep and watching movies! Or something like that. :-)

Ya'll have a blessed weekend, now, ya hear?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    Hey Katy,

    Good to see ya back on board with your blog.

    Missed reading your insightful posts.

    Blessings,
    Steve

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Tom said…

    yeh good to see you're back... are you back 'home' in Asia again? would love to be back there!!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Katy!!! It was just incredible meeting you at the farm. You are just as precious as I imagined, and even more beautiful than your pictures show! I'm SO proud of you for writing again...you touch many hearts with your sweet words of life. Write on girl! Be blessed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home