Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Back to the dorm

It's so wonderful to be back on campus! That may be a rather odd statement, but I feel great being back at school. My dorm room is terrific, and it's wonderful having a room to myself; I think that will help a lot this year. I'm working on making the chaos into something cute! I've already seen several old friends, and it was so good to spend time with them again! God really has been so good in the friends he's blessed me with. I'm so thankful to be back.

That's about all there is to say now--besides the fact I'm extremely tired and will have to hit my bed pretty soon. Have a splendid day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home