Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Been a while

Hello friends! It's been a while since I've posted much of an update. This last week has been busy for sure! Last Sunday, I drove back to Dallas with my aunt and two cousins after church...and what an interesting drive! Let's just say we drove an hour in the WRONG direction and then had to turn back, so two hours later, we were right where we'd started! But we did make it to Dallas. Monday, I had my doctor's appointment, and that went quite well; I don't have to go again until February, so that's nice. I got to spend a couple of hours with Lance, and then he drove me half-way to meet a super-kind, sweet lady from my church who brought me back the rest of the way to my dorm. I got back in time for my Speech class (woo-hoo). :-)

The rest of the week has flown by: in choir, we're practicing like mad for our concert, in English we're studying Hamlet (which I have not read before), and my other classes are just going by at their normal pace. Wednesday I didn't actually end up babysitting, which was rather nice in some ways, because it gave me time to get a head start on a lot of homework. I'm about to go do some more now; Lance gets in tonight for a short visit and to hear our concert, so I'm excited about that. And all my friends have our whole weekend planned cuz they want to teach me how to play games like Life and Clue (they were absolutely scandalized that I had not played those before). So it should be a good, fun weekend! I hope all of you have a blessed weekend as well. I pray the verse for you all below:

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
--2 Corinthians 13:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home