Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

"I'm leaving on a jet plane..."

Hello everyone! In about 7 1/2 hours, I will be waking up to get ready for my flight back to Malaysia...I can hardly believe it! It's already here; I can't wait to get on that plane. Actually, to be more accurate, I can't wait till I get off that last plane when I arrive in Malaysia. I'm also tired, and the "break" of travelling (gotta love those 13 hour flights) will provide some good time to read, think, write in my journal, and even sleep (what a thought!). And at the end of the journey...home and family!

Today has been a good day of worship. The service at my grandparents' church was really good; the sermon especially was moving and motivating (you can read the post below this for my thoughts on the sermon). Then I came home and began to finish packing while Grandmom and Granddad taught Sunday school. After they came home and we ate lunch, my loving and amazing granddad helped me repack my bags. I was running a little low on space and couldn't get everything in. Fortunately, my grandfather has got to be about the best packer I know, along with my dad. Well, and I did also weed out some extra clothes that might not be crucial in my trip overseas for the summer. So we got it all packed, and I couldn't thank Granddad enough for helping me!

Since then I've been taking care of last minute stuff, getting ready to leave in the morning. I can hardly believe I'll be going home! Truly, I have so many emotions inside of me that I could hardly put into words. To all my friends and family, those I'm leaving behind for a time and those I'll finally be seeing again after so long: I cannot express my love for you. Know how much I love you and how much I thank God for each of you.

Well, I will be heading off to finish putting away some things and then getting ready for bed. May God bless each of you! He is so awesome, so amazing. Mom, Dad, and Lins: I'll be seeing you soon!! I love you all.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kate! I hope you had a safe flight are settling in happily with your family. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home