Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


Here I am with my beautiful "baby" sister Lindsay! (Hehe, I'm wearing heels so I don't look so much shorter than she does!) Two days from now we'll both be a year older. When I turned three and Lins was born the next day, Mom told me she was my "late" birthday present from God; and to this day, she's one of the best presents I ever received! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww katy! u are such a sweetie! ur a such a great big sis...i love u so much! i hope u have a wonderful BIRTHDAY!!! can't believe how old u are going to be!!! :)

    luv ya

    shortie ;)

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Tom said…

    aah that is so sweet!! ;)

    sisters are a blessing from God!! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home