Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, November 29, 2004

4 days of school, 4 days of finals, and then "that's all folks!"

It is good to be back at school, but I am definitely counting down the days till the semester is over!! This is what I have left:
Today's Monday: I had my PE final today (I got 109%, thank you), so I don't have to go to that class again; and tonight is my last Speech class.
Tuesday: chorale sings for chapel, Chorale class at noon, English, and then my Bible class.
Wednesday: no PE, no chorale, only my last computer class at 1:00.
Thursday: no chapel, only English and Bible.
Friday: nothing! Except our chorale is singing at a rest home. Other than that, I'm free!!
Saturday and Sunday I'm sure I'll be studying for finals, although I've already decided to begin studying this week as well so I'll have plenty of time and won't be over-stressed.

Final schedule!
Monday
--Speech final at 6:00 PM
Tuesday--English final at 8:00 AM
Wednesday--Computer final at 1:00 PM
Thursday--New Testament final at 1:00 PM
evening--carroling with Chorale at 6:00 PM
THEN IT'S OVER! Woo-hoo! Lance may come visit Tuesday evening, when I only have two finals left, so that he can drive me home Thursday evening. I really hope so, because I didn't want to stay until Friday! I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by. It has had some of the saddest and best moments of my life--and God has been so faithful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home