Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Friday, November 19, 2004

TGIF!

Woo-hoo, I'm updating again! This is very exciting, I'm sure.

Have I mentioned lately how thankful I am for Fridays?! I adore them! Especially when after the weekend all I have is Monday and Tuesday, and then it's Thanksgiving break! That will be so wonderful.

This week's gone well. Since I updated on Tuesday, I didn't end up babysitting on Wednesday, so I don't have any cute babysitting stories to tell. I found out I got a 91% on that computer test I was saying I hadn't done well on...I guess I'm happy with that. I still don't have all of my speech together for Monday night, but I've done some more research on it, so hopefully I can put it all together. I've gone to bed fairly early the last two nights (10:00 both nights), so I'm trying to catch up on some sleep. I definitely have had some VERY weird dreams lately. Anywho...what else to say? Ah, last night I went to see Rachel and Ashley's band concert with Christina, Melissa, and Nick (Kirstin was at class and came a little later). Nick got to come in for this weekend, although I don't know you could say he came in on the "weekend," since he got here Wednesday afternoon. So he'll be here until Sunday...and Lance comes tomorrow! Yay! I'm going to see if I can get him to take me to see The Bourne Supremacy at the dollar theatre here, cuz I've really been wanting to see that. And I think we'll be going to Cici's Pizza, so I'm excited about that!

Tonight, my friends actually talked me into going to a barn dance our school is doing. I usually don't go to dances (or parties) very much at all, but I think this will end up being fun. I'll get to hang out with my girl friends, so I know I'll enjoy that. Then I can come home, sleep, wake up, and Lance will be here! Did I mention I'm excited about that?

Alright, I'm gonna run for now. Who knows, maybe I'll actually get some homework done this afternoon before tonight? I hope ya'll have a wonderful, blessed weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home