Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Off for Thanksgiving break!

Hello friends! Today's the last day of school, and then we're off until Sunday...hooray! This weekend's been great. Lance has been here the whole time, and I'm riding back to Ft. Worth with him today. He's helped me on a speech I gave last night for speech class on kidney donation (which went well). I'll be with Lance and his family tomorrow for an early Thanksgiving, and then I get to go to my grandparents (yay!) for the rest of the weekend. Hooray for breaks from school!

I have so much to be thankful for this semester: mostly for such a faithful, loving God without whom I would be lost.

May you be blessed with thanks-giving this week. The Lord be with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home