Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

2 Down, 2 To Go

Finals week...the joy of every college student. Fortunately, I'm about half-way through mine! I had my Speech final last night and my English final this morning, both of which went pretty well. I just have one tomorrow at 1:00 and one on Thursday at the same time. I've been studying a good bit in advance for those, though, so I feel pretty well prepared.

The only bad part is I'm kinda sick. I woke up with a sore throat on Friday, and I thought, "Oh, man, you've got to be kidding me...right before finals??" So I actually went and bought medicine (and those in my family will know that I rarely go to such extreme measures) as well as orange juice, which I have been guzzling non-stop. I think it's a little better now, which is good. The sore throat is just scratchy now, my noise isn't as stuff, and I only cough now and then. Mostly I'm tired, I think because my body's been fighting off whatever I had. I will say that trying to study for finals when you don't feel well isn't very fun. Neither is taking finals while you're sick. But God's been good and kept me well enough so that I haven't had to miss them altogether! I'll continue to take care of myself, though!

Oh, and on a side note, I got to go see Christina in our church's Christmas musical...and it was superb! Christina looked absolutely gorgeous! The whole thing was wonderful, and Christina did a great job. Yay Christina-banana! (Don't ask why I started calling her that...neither of us know for sure) And Kirstin got back in time from Nick's 21st birthday to sit with me, so that was marvelous.

That's an overview of life for now. Wish me luck on my last two finals! (Actually, prayer would be appreciated, too, and would probably be more effective)

PS--I'd also like to say that I got a really sweet e-mail from Dad a few days ago, and then a voicemail from Mom last night, and then a wonderful letter from my little sis this morning! Mom, Dad, Lins--I love and miss you guys very much!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Katy!
    I'm so glad you have this blog thing...It's nice knowing what you've been up to and how everything is going for you. Hey I need to ask you for a favor. Could you please send me your snail mail address asap? At least send me the address you will be at in the next week or few weeks. That would be great! I would write more but I already wrote a bunch in the card I'm sending you and I don't want to spoil anything. :)
    Love and miss ya,
    Ardy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home