Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Days go by

I can't believe it's already Decemeber. What happened to this whole semester? I'm not sure I know.

Well, I only have three more classes for the rest of the semester, and then I'm done! One class today and two tomorrow. Amazing. This week's gone well. Monday night, I found out I made a 95% on my speech on kidney donors, which shocked me because I hadn't felt as prepared for it. (Is the lesson I should learn that I should practice my speeches less and I'll get a better grade on them?) Then Monday night, Christina and I went on a secret mission (dun da-dun!) to Wal-Mart: to find pins to pin up my WAY too long choir dress. I just had found out I'd have to wear my concert dress when our chorale sang for chapel, and I needed to find a way to make my dress shorter fast. Well, we tried pins, but they showed...so yes, ladies and gentlemen, Christina patiently SCOTCH-TAPED my dress up! And it actually held! The things we do...

The chapel service went well, and then I went to the rest of my classes. I actually got to do a couple of hours of homework last night as well as begin studying for my exams. I talked with Lance briefly and then my parents; we had some details we needed to work out about a trip to Georiga. Fortunately it all worked out and I'll be able to go for about a week and be there for Christmas.

Today I talked with financial aid and got my scholarships worked out. Soon I'll go eat lunch with all my girl friends and then computer class; I'll also get to babysit today again! I haven't seen Graham and Bethany in a bit. This may be the last time, depending on whether or not I'll babysit for them next Wednesday for finals. Anyways.

I hope each of you has a blessed day! May the Lord's spirit invade your lives today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home