Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

School's out!

Hey friends; well, finals are over, and I am officially done with this semester of school! It's a grand feeling. Despite being sick over finals time, I think they all went well. I started feeling better on Wednesday. Lance came to visit Tuesday, and it was great (as always) having him around. Thursday was fun because we got to hang out with Christina, Melissa, and a couple of other s. We went carrolling with Chorale that night which was pretty fun. Lance and I drove back (well, Lance did all the driving) that night. I got to spend Friday and Saturday with him and his family (we celebrated his niece's 16th birthday--I can't believe she's already 16), and then today I got to come to stay with my grandparents. It's great to see them! There's nothing like family.

Speaking of family, I just wanted to send out all my love to my family in Malaysia. It's a little sad to realize I won't be with them for this Christmas. I got kind of teary-eyed about it the other night when I was with Lance, just seeing all the Christmas things out and thinking about my family. Mom, Dad, and Lins...I love and miss you guys! I'm so blessed that God gave you to me as my family.

God really is good. I think about my family, all my friends, and each one is so special and such a blessing in their own way. My love to all of you!

May each of you have a very blessed Christmas season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home