Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Family and Friends

Right now I'm sitting listening to my sister practice flute in the other room, and I'm chatting online with one of my friends about seeing a movie tonight. It's so nice to be home!

It's been a good, relaxing day so far. I actually managed to sleep fairly late (I think close to 9:30 or 10:00?), and then I got up and spent some time with my family. We enjoyed watching a couple of episodes of Gilmore Girls, a show I thought my family would really enjoy, which led me to buying the first season of it on DVD. And I was right, they like it! So that's been something fun to do. My dad also helped me hook up a wireless internet connection on my computer, so I'm able to type this while sitting in my room on my bed. Sweet, huh?

Sometime this afternoon, one of my old classmates called out of the blue. His name's Andy, and he was probably my best guy friend in high school. He's back in the country visiting with his family, so he gave me a call today. He's the one I'm chatting with about seeing a movie tonight. I think we might get a bite to eat beforehand, too. We're trying to get a hold of Dan (mentioned in the previous post) to see if he wants to come as well. It will be good to see Andy; I think it's been at least a couple of years since we've seen each other, because I'm pretty sure I didn't see him last summer. So it will be nice to catch up. Goodness, all the catching up I will be doing!

Well, I'm going to go get ready for tonight now. I hope all of you have a blessed day with friends and family--they are some of God's greatest gifts to us. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home