Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

One to go

Well, friends, I am smack-dab in the middle of finals week. Fortunately, I just have one final left! Very exciting. I took one of my finals last week, and when I went to take the one I had today, my teacher told me that, because of my grade average in the class, I didn't have to take the final at all! That was definitely super exciting. Now I've just finished studying for my final tomorrow, so I'm set to relax a little bit for the rest of the day. Or pack up my room. Whichever one I feel like doing. :-)

I can't believe that another school year is almost over. I can't wait to go home and see my family! I leave in less than a week, and I am totally pumped. I'm particularly excited about seeing my sister graduate, especially since she will be valedictorian for her class! I'm really proud of her. It will be great to be back in Asia (I am totally looking forward to that Asian food!) and being wtih my family again.

I had found this awesome quote from Shakespeare that I wanted to post, but now I can't figure out where I wrote it down. Oh well. I will have to look it up and post it later.

I hope all of you have a fabulous day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home