Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Mission: Celebrate Birthdays. Status: Accomplished

Hi everyone! I am pretty wiped out and really need to get to bed, so this will be short. I just wanted to drop in to say that the last couple of days have been great. We celebrated my 21st birthday yesterday and my sister's 18th birthday today. It's been a great, special time, full of many blessings. Thanks to all of you who called, emailed, or messaged me on Facebook to wish me a happy birthday; each of you made my day even more special! I am so thankful to God for each one of you. As another year of my life passes, I offer my love and thanks to every person in my life; each of you have blessed me and had a part in making me who I am today. And of course, my greatest love and praise go to the God who gave me life, who has carried me each day of my life, and who makes life worth living. He truly has blessed me and given me so much to be thankful for throughout each year I have lived, whatever the circumstances have been.

So now, after having way too much fun (and way too much birthday cake), we resume our normal lives.
Tomorrow's mission: return to ripping CDs.