Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Off to Georgia tomorrow

Hey friends! I am in the process of getting stuff together last minute and packing before my trip tomorrow. I'll probably need to leave here by 10:30 tomorrow morning, so I'm trying to get most stuff done tonight. Also, I am talking with my sister on the phone right now!! Yay! This is the first time I've talked with her in a while, so it's great. She's a sweetie! She just sent me some pictures of her at her Christmas banquet....and she's so gorgeous!

Sunday was a pretty good day; my cousin Jenny came through Saturday night and left Sunday, so I only got to see her briefly, but it was still nice. Today I ran several errands; I went to Mardels Christian bookstore to pick up Christmas presents for my family in Georgia (and I drove there all by myself, a 20-25 minute drive one way--yay me!) and I also picked up a refill of my prescription. I started laundry so I'd be ready to pack, and then we met my aunt, uncle, and cousins at a Mexican food restaurant for supper. After that we drove around for an hour or two looking at Christmas lights (we all began getting tired of it toward's the end cuz it was getting late, but the displays were still beautiful!).

Like I said, I'll be headed out tomorrow. I won't really have internet access while I'm in Georiga, so I won't be able to update my blog as regularly. However, I am able to post audio posts, which I'm going to try out. I can call from any phone and record a message that will be put up on my blog as a sound file you can listen to, so I will be able to keep in touch somewhat by that. I may also be able to get online sometime at the library to post something, so we'll see.

I hope all of you have a fantastic week heading into Christmas! May God bless each of you in such a very special way. My special love to my family and all my friends! Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home